A contactor is an electrically controlled switch used for switching an electrical power circuit, similar to a relay except with higher current ratings. A contactor is controlled by a circuit which has a much lower power level than the switched circuit.
- Widest Range of 3p & 4p Contactors upto 800A.
- Capacitoe Duty Contactors upto 62 kvar.
- Highest Electrical Life upto 2.5 million operations.
- Differential Bimetallic Overload Relays upto 800A.
- Site mounted add on accessories ( Auxilary Contacts, Mechaical Interlock, Surge Suppressor, Timer, Mechanical Latch units ).
- Conformily to latest IEC/IS standards.
- Type 2 Co-ordination. CE marked & UL Certified.
A relay is an electrically operated switch. Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by a low-power signal or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal. There are main two types of relays Solid state relays & Protective relays.
Relays Specs :
- Differential Bimetallic overload relays from .01 to 800A.
- Built in 1 No + 1 NC potential free contacts.
- Choice of Contactor or separate Mounting.
- Option of Manual / Auto Reset.
- Class 10A or Class 20.