Multi function Energy Meter:
An electricity meter, electric meter, electrical meter or energy meter is a device that measures the amount of electric energy consumed by a residence, a commercial property, or an electrically powered device. Apart from Energy there are other parameters like Voltage, current, frequency; Power can also be measured through different types of specially designed meters in single phase & three phase.
1. Digital Meters (Volt, Current, Frequency, Kw, Power factor & Multi function) Specs:
- Multifunctioin Energy Meters, Voltmeter.
- Ameter, PF Meter & Watt Meter.
- Available in single phase two wire & three phase four wire.
- Aailable in class 035 & 1.0 (Frequency meter available in class 0.2).
- Accuracy maintained through out the range.
- Universal auxiliary supply : 80-300V AC/DC.
- Site based programming for CT / PT ratio´s.
2. Digital Energy Meters Specs :
- No separate auxiliary supply is required.
- Meter is suitable for 5A CT secondary.
- CT primary selected from 5A to 6000A in steps of 5A.
- Potential free pulse output for external energy totalization.
- Two push buttons on the front panel for programming.
- Low power consumption, less then 1Watt/phase.
3. Load Managers Specs :
- Suitable for 3 Phase 4 wire LT network. Three line LCD backlit display.
- Display : Voltage, Current, Frequency, Power Factor, Power & Trivector Energy.
- Three push buttons on the front panel for programming and scrolling.
- RS485 MoDBUS Communication.
- Maximum values of parameters can be reset.
- Other Models available - vif, vie, vifp, vifpe, Emfits plus & Emfis HT.