Electric Transmission or Data communication:
The Electric transmission term is nothing but the transmission of the power one point to another point; to transmit it wires & cables are the medium. In the recent time because of IT development for data communication different kinds of cables/wires are being used for communication.
1. Wires ( Domestic & Industrial ) Specs :
- Range : 0.5 to 400 Sq. mm in Single Core & Multicore.
- Available in FR / FRLS / HR / ZHFR insulation Conforms to IS 694.
- Multi strand 100% Pure annealed Electrolytic copper conductor.
- Bunching of copper in uniform lay & diameter.
- High insulation Resistance.
- Double insulation with Ultra thin layer.
2. Cables ( Control & Instrumentation ) Specs :
- Range : 1.5 & 2.5 Sq. mm. upto 24 Core, 1100 Volt Grade cinfirming to IS : 1554 - 1 / 1988 & IS 7098 - 1 / 1988.
- Solid / Stranded 100% pure annealed Electrolytic copper conductor.
- Insulation PVC / XLPE / HR.
- Aemourd / Unarmourd - GI Round wire / Flat Strip.
- Outer Sheath PVC ( ST - 1 & 2 ) / FRLS / HR / ZHFR.
- Heavy Duty Performance.
- Best combination safety.
3. Lugs / Cable Glands :
- Insulated Ferrules as per DIN 46228 - Part 4.
- Insertion Funnel as made of Polypropylene.
- Heat resistance up to 105°C.
- E-Copper material : Surface Electro tinned up to 3µm.
- Available colours : White, Red, Black, Orange, Green, Grey, Ivory, Brown, Light blue.